- How do I view my account information and manage my account online?
- What is a Guarantor?
- Can another family member access my online account?
- Can I still receive my paper statements if I enroll for online account management?
- Why is my e-mail address needed?
- Can I contact the Patient Accounting office through e-mail?
- Besides viewing my account and paying my bill online, what other resources are available from the site?
- Do I need to enroll in order to use these other resources?
- Will I be able to combine several open accounts for my different visits and pay them at once?
- Will I be able to view and pay my physician bills from the site?
- Do I need to establish an electronic payment method to be eligible for the online account manager?
- What specific type of electronic payment method can I use?
In order to view your account information and make payments online, you must enroll by entering your account number, date of birth, e-mail address and a password on the enrollment page. This information will ensure that only you can securely access your account information. Once enrolled, you will receive an e-mail notification whenever there is a change to your account.
The Guarantor is the person responsible for payment of the account.
A family member can only access your account if you provide that person with your user name and password. If two family members are responsible for payment of accounts, then each person will have a different Guarantor Number and be required to enroll separately.
Yes. You may view your account information online and receive your statements through the mail.
We collect your e-mail address so we can notify you when there is activity in your account or if you request your user name or a password reset.
Yes, you may e-mail our office at PAHBILLING@mhsil.com 24 hours a day, seven days a week with questions. Please be patient for your response. We will personally reply to your message during normal business office hours.
In addition to managing and paying your account online, the hospital has included many helpful resources online to help you understand and manage the healthcare billing process. With the online account manager you can:
- Review - Answers to the Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Get - Tips on Organizing Bills
- Study and use our - Guide To Appealing Insurance Denials
- Find - Helpful Hints on Shopping for Health Insurance
- Quickly access - Important Phone Numbers
- Reference our - Glossary of Billing Terms
- Use our - Medical Bill Organizer to manage all your healthcare billing
No, you only need to enroll if you would like access to 'My Account' information, including making payments, tracking insurance, receiving e-mail notifications when there is a change to your account, etc. The other resources are available to you 24 hours a day, regardless of your enrollment.
Yes, as long as the accounts are within the same hospital, and are open, you will be able to view the billing information for each visit and pay with one click. If you have open accounts across more than one hospital, you will need to make separate payments.
No, only your hospital bills will be available from the site.
No. You may either establish an electronic payment method or you mail in the remit stub from your paper statement.
You can make payment electronically, via credit card.